Nairobi is the capital and the largest city of Kenya. The city is also referred to as the Green City in the Sun. Nairobi is an established hub for business and culture.
- Nairobi National Park- It is Kenya’s first national park and a haven for wildlife. The Nairobi Safari walk gives animal lovers a chance to spot wildlife on foot.
- David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust- It is a center that cares for young abandoned elephants and rhinos. You can see these creatures as they frolic in mud and drink from giant baby bottles.
- Nairobi National Museum- The museum displays diverse cultural and natural history exhibits.
- Hilton Nairobi: It provides a comfortable 5-star accommodation in Nairobi and also offers complimentary wireless internet, fitness centre and golf course.
- Sarova Stanley: It provides stylish 5-star accommodation with features like sauna and express check-in and check-out services.
- Southern Sun Mayfair Nairobi: It offers free Wi-Fi and also has sauna, an outdoor pool and a beauty centre.
- Hashmi BBQ: It boasts of a divine take on Indian BBQ with must try dishes like Chooza Chicken, fish tikka and khima chappathi.
- Tamarind: It cooks up the best in Kenyan sea food.
- Soi: The restaurant offers superb dishes such as ribs in aromatic green curry and passion fruit panna cotta.
- Nyama Choma- It is called as the king of all Kenyan street eats. It is beef roasted in an open grill.
- Chappati-It is stretchy flat bread.
- Matoke- The green and stout bananas are boiled with simple spices.
There are regular flights by Ethiopian, Kenya Airways, British Airways and many more. If opting for a taxi, always go for a reputable taxi. The city is also accessible by train from Mombasa.